4.12.2006

the falcons cry "aaarrrreeeee!"

i belong to a men's group at our church called the blazing falcons. we do fun stuff together. read about our latest event here. go here for a video of it put together by my friend gerald. go here for a funny music video also made by my friend gerald featuring the falcon's dance troup and my other friend paul's song....from our church's new cd, which can be heard here via the sweet dark player on the sidebar. buy a sweet dark cd if you like it. it's really good.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Here's my comment in Brando style:

saw it...

funny...

bye

Rachael said...

awww man...too funny Brandon. The music video: Its good to see you so happy and free. I wish I could be a part of a community like that...well with a more feminine touch of course...haha.