12.05.2005

overuse injury

my body is weak.

about a week ago i started feeling my right hand go numb. the feeling progressed to where i had aching through my hand and arm down to my elbow. i finally went to a doctor and found out that i have an overuse injury with some symptoms of carpal tunnel, which basically means i have an inflamed nerve in my wrist or something like that. so now i'm wearing this splint at night, and to work where i lift heavy things all day long, the cause and sustainer of my injury. fun times...

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sorry to hear that! Now that I have been learning of things of this nature, I understand exactly what happened to your wrist...well kindof. :-)
Can't wait to see yoU!

Angela said...

I like your new pict. You look like Dad when he was young.
WE went to see Chronicles of Narnia today. WOW!
So what's with not returning my phone calls????? Do I need to start harrassing you?????? I'm not feelin' the love right now!!