3.22.2005

hy-koo

my dear friend mark b. of the silver platter fame has decided to try his hand at haiku poetry. it seems everyone is jumping on the haiku bandwagon in his comments post. why should i be left out? i'll try it here.

so, witness the glory of my first ever haiku poetry:

haiku
strangely an art form.
who made this up anyway?
they had opium.
beautiful, isn't it...
asd;lkj
what the crap is that?
who the..what the..err, ahhh, no.
a monkey typing.

experimental
aitu gofedo
ljkitex uwlk bidtcoljtu
ailwaktuflfjl

stupid monkey...
the end
time that you die - d'oh!
i mean, time to end this post.
i killed the monkey.


3 comments:

Robin said...

Brando, how's it going, Guy? It's been a while; I'd missed a few posts and just got caught up. Thanks for sharing your struggles and journeys with the rest of us. I think you're moving in the right direction, and your honesty is inspiring. Oh, and that comment about big easter breakfasts reminded me of the big breakfasts we used to have at the apartment in Sussex with Rumple. Good times...

Robin said...

This line has five beats.
This here line has seven beats.
I suck at haikus.

Anonymous said...

perhaps your "about me" could be:

sometimes i like things
sometimes i don't like anything
does it matter?